||Technical Support Engineer
|| U.S. (Anaheim, CA or Plymouth, MN)
- Required to be available to travel up to 70%.
- Additional time would be spent working out of the Anaheim Office.
- Knowledge in Circuit Board/PCB is a plus, but not prerequisite.
- Ability to provide technical phone support to MicroCraft customers.
- Responsible for arranging travel, hotel and rental car reservations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Technical engineering degree or equivalent is a plus, but not prerequisite.
- Intermediate computer skills needed.
- General software knowledge is required.
- Must be a self-starter and demonstrate an ability to rapidly learn the MicroCraft product line.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- 401K with Company Match
- 90% coverage on health insurance and dental insurance for the employee
- Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability for the employee
- PTO and Holidays
- Work environment/Helpful coworkers
- The opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Office Location